The Autumn Sessions
This has been sometime coming and we’re now finally looking forward to safely welcoming people back into the brewery for tastings. We’ve added dates in the calendar to take us up to Christmas 2021….
Please use “NO. BOOK ITEMS” Drop Down Box to select number of people (1-6 per booking) in your party.
For bookings of 4 tables or more please contact us direct.
We’ll be serving pies fresh delivered by the fantastic Great North Pie Company at each tap session:
Options Inc: 14 Hour Braised Beef & Ale, Roast Chicken & Leek, Classic Lancashire Cheese & Onion (v) and finally the v tasty Saag Aloo (v).
Any brief indication of whether your party would like food during your visit would be appreciated – just pop it in the notes section your booking.
Cheers – and see you soon!!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING WITH US:
- Available bi-weekly Saturday’s 1pm until 8pm (Last orders 7.30pm) – unless otherwise agreed.
- Individual bookings for up to 6 people in 2.5hr or 3.5hr slots (see Calendar when booking).
- £15 deposit per table of 1-6 people (No. Book Items = Number of Guests in your Booking – PLEASE CONFIRM).
- Once booked, your £15 deposit will convert to £15 bar tab which will be sent to you via email – BRING THIS (On Phone or Printed) TO SCAN ON OUR TILL.
- Tab can roll for future visits.
- Cancellations will be accepted 48hrs prior to booking – PLEASE CALL TO CANCEL.
- In the case of a NO SHOW deposits will not be refunded and tabs will be reversed.
- We’ll be taking CARD-ONLY over the bar so please plan accordingly.
- Please avoid queuing at the bar/toilets.
- COVID-19 (See Description Tab below).
Any questions about bookings or anything else email email@example.com or call on 07730 515251 and we’ll do our best to sort you out.
We’re working on much reduced capacity for everyone’s comfort and all being well this will result in a relaxed atmosphere with seating and space available for everyone who visits. So far as COVID goes we encourage people to be sensible – we all know the drill by now – and to please bear in mind the comfort and safety other visitors.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 please DO NOT attend our Taproom.
- Please avoid queuing or congregating anywhere in the brewery.
Specifically, if anyone presents with COVID-19 symptoms, or we as hosts become aware of a case of suspected or confirmed COVID-19 on-site, the person(s) in question will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the event, unless they need to be transported to hospital for treatment. NHS Test & Trace will also be informed if a case/issue arises during or post the event.
If you have any questions in relation to COVID-19 feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07730 515251.