CO2 16g Non-Threaded Cartridges – Box of 10
10 x 16g CO² cartridges – £10 when bought with dispenser
Suitable for all dispensers with a CO2 regulator
One cartridge is sufficient for dispensing max. 8 liters of beer
OVER 18’s ONLY:
This product is not for sale to under 18’s.
Gas cartridges are not refillable. They are made with 100% recyclable steel. They are safe to put in with your tin cans etc for collection. Please do not dispose of unused cartridges!
More information about CO2:
CO2 or Carbon Dioxide is an odorless, colorless, non inflammable gas with a light sour taste, it does not contain any minerals, salts or other solid ingredients.
IMPORTANT SAFETY DATA:
- Cartridge contains 16g of Carbon Dioxide under very high pressure.
- Please only use with a device approved for this cartridge and follow manufacturers instructions.
- Non-aerosol. Non refillable. Recyclable steel.
- Never dispose of full cartridges.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Explosion danger: 50C max temperature.
- Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum).
- Do not take onboard an aircraft.
Gas Cartridge Burns Warning
These gas cartridges cartridges are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
Puncturing the cartridge can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
Ensure cartridge is empty of gas before removing from your device.
Cartridges become freezing cold when punctured.
If you are burnt by freezing gas you must immediately seek medical advice. A high pressure gas burn can cause tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.